Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login in

Gillyt27
Tuning in
Logging in to my Virgin media saying email not recognised

Friday

It’s saying email not recognised when I try to login in but it’s the email my bill is sent to 

I received a response on Saturday but the person was off until tomorrow and no one responding - can someone from Virgin please respond ?

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gillyt27,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I can see that you recently discussed this with one of my colleagues on your other thread about this, and there they've said that they've sent you a private message. Please respond to that and we'll assist you further with this matter from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi thanks for your reply, yes that’s correct I responded and supplied all the information on Saturday and your colleague said they were off until Wed and someone else would progress it for me, but no one has. I desperately need to logon to my account. 

Thanks Gillian 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gillyt27,

Thank you for coming back to us. We do apologise that you've not had a response back from our team yet. However, my colleague is back in today as advised and they'll be able to look into this further for you and rectify this. 

Keep us updated on how you get on. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi 

will this definitely be dealt with today ? Your colleague also told me someone would pick it up when she was off. You are the 3rd person I have corresponded with and still nothing has been achieved - why can’t you feel worn it just now ? 

Thanks Gillian