Menu
DaveCarey
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot create password

I have moved from BT to Virgin Media.

I am trying to set up my online customer account, however I fail every-time to create the account because of your very poor password build system. Systems of which I’m involved in building for a living.

I’ve read the historical comments on here and replies about the credential formatting and I have tried this a few times. To no avail and I now I’m fed up trying and bored trying to create my account.

You could simply let my iPhone create a strong password for me and let it record in my keychain? Why don’t you do this and have less people complain about this issue. Which note, I never had at BT.

Please come back to me if you have an alternative route for me to create a password. Please do not come back to me if all you are going to say is ‘1 letter, 1 Caps, 1 lowercase character’. As I’d rather not bother having the account and I’ll just let the account run its course and move to another vendor in due course.

Thanks

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot create password

Yes the password is very weak, the trick is to create a username I simply created an email address from Gmail that I only use for VM they can't guess your password if they don't know your log in email 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos