cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create account

aud1991
Joining in

hello!

I keep trying to create an account but it doesn’t work. I’ve been told to wait until 24h after I received and installed everything but now it’s been 3 days and I still can’t create an account. Everything works fine until I’m asked to create a password no matter what I try , it meets all the requirements but it always says ‘you can’t use that password’ 

870BA3FD-0C3B-47DB-92A7-BE72C9A3FE1E.png

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @aud1991, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear you've been hit with this issue, which has effected other users also.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to attempt the account set up via an alternative browser, or have you possibly cleared the cache on the browser you're using to see if this allows for the registration to be completed?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi @David_Bn , 

I have tried on different browsers. Both on my laptop and mobile, through the app. I cleared the cache and still the same.

Thanks for coming back to me @aud1991, and I'm sorry that you're attempts to fix this issue haven't done the trick.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and we'll arrange for our IT to look into this for us.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for coming back to me @aud1991, as per my previous message, I'll be in touch, once I have an update for you from our team.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn