cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel engineer appointment

stevenhay123
Joining in

Hi there,

My services went down yesterday and doing all the tests via the app it was advised to book an engineer appointment. This has been booked for Tuesday however my services are now back up and working. 

I have googled how to cancel an appointment and everything says to log into the app and cancel the appt this way. However when I log in I can find the appointment but I only have the option to reschedule. There is no option to cancel.

Can someone help me with cancelling the appointment as I dont intend to phone and sit on hold to get this done.

Thanks

Steve

42 REPLIES 42

Hi Paulina.  I need the exact same help.  Can you please connect with me via private message?  My situation is the exact same, and I want to cancel the appointment, so the engineer doesn't waste his visit.  Thanks.  

Hi there @micahmicah 

I'm so sorry to hear you are also facing this issue and I'd be happy to take a look for you. 

I will pop you a PM now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again. 

Hi,

Same problem here, I want to cancel my engineer appointment but I cannot see any function to do that on the web or app (Web doesn't even show that I have an appointment and the App only lets me reschedule).

Thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi booner, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are having problems cancelling your appointment as this should be an option on your account. 

I will be able to assist further so I am just going to pop you over a private message to grab a few details. This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

Garpod
Joining in

Hi I'm having the same issue in had a fault and now everything is working but it won't let me cancel the appointment only rescheduled it! 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Garpod, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Apologies you've also had this issue. What I will do is pop you over a private message and get that sorted for you 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

KirstyAli28
Joining in

I need to reschedule my engineer appointment ASAP, I cant do it on the app because its saying my email is wrong which it isnt, could someone reschedule for me please 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi KirstyAli28, 

Thanks for your private message, I am glad I was able to help. 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Take care, 

Nat

Hello,

I would like help with the same issue as everyone else. I have an engineer appointment booked in for tomorrow morning. The fault is now resolved, so I no longer need the visit. I cannot seem to find any way to cancel this appointment! I have looked on both the web page and Virgin app. It's very frustrating and I do not want the engineer to have a wasted visit.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Hello corndweller.

Great news that the fault is now fixed. Not so great news you are unable to cancel the visit.

I am able to get this done for you.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L