cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel an engineer appointment

shina67
Joining in

Hi there,

My services went down a few days ago and doing all the tests via the app it was advised to book an engineer appointment. This has been booked for tomorrow however my services are now back up and working.

I have googled how to cancel an appointment and everything says to log into the app and cancel the appointment. However when I log in I cannot find the appointment.

Can someone help me with cancelling the appointment as I dont intend to phone and sit on hold to get this done.

Thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4

shina67
Joining in

Hi, I have this same issue. I have an appointment tomorrow and need to cancel it. It states in the confirmation of the appointment that I could be charged £25 but I cannot cancel. 

PLEASE HELP

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@shina67 If your services are now running again it is likely that the issue was caused by an external fault. Once this was recognised by VM then all individual engineer appointments in the area concerned will automatically have been cancelled.

This would tally with it not showing up in the app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@Graham_A I would have thought they would let you know that the appointment has been cancelled!

All very confusing. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Shina67, 

Thank you for your post and a warm welcome to the community 🌞,

I am glad to hear this was cancelled for you and I am sorry for any confusion on this and thank you @Graham_A for your helpful info

Zoie