cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Engineer Appointment

kirstd1989
Joining in

Hi hello, I booked an engineer appointment a couple of days ago to fix a fault, but I need to cancel it now. I’ve gone round in circles through the Help/Contact options; there’s no appointment showing in my order/appointment tracking on the app or website but it’s definitely booked as I have a screenshot of the confirmation with the booking reference number. 

I’ve been going round in circles for around half hour trying to “Manage” this through the app and the website. All I want to do is cancel as this appointment is no longer needed. 
Please help 

thank you 

- Kirsty 

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kirstd1989,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry that you're having some issues cancelling your appointment! 

I'll be happy to look into this further for you and help cancel your appointment. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon. 

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kirstd1989,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages! Glad to hear that I've been able to help resolve your query.

If there's anything else we can do to help you with, please let us know. We're here to help! 😊

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

kirstyjag
Joining in

Please can someone help me with this too? Your app is terrible! It keeps taking me to check service status not cancel apt! Then a notification in the app says the apt is cancelled but I’ve not had a text confirming this. I don’t want to pay a £25 fee

Hey @kirstyjag,

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing this issue, if you look on our website here, you are able to look at any appointments that you have, this will confirm for you if the appointment is currently closed off.

Joe