cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign up for virgin media account

Darpar86
Tuning in

I joined a few days ago and I'm trying to register for my virgin media account. When I enter my email I get -- We're sorry to see you go:

Now you’ve left us, we’ve closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media.

Nobody over the phone seems to know what's going on. Any help would be appreciated! 

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Darpar86,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are having issues setting up an online account, was the Email used previously on a Virgin Media account, was  the account in your name?

Regards

Paul.

Spoiler
Hi, 

Yes I had a virgin media account about 6 years ago. Same email address and in my name. I have told customer services this and they just keep saying try it again tomorrow and it will work. It never does! 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Darpar86,

So we can look into this further, I'm going to need to pop you a PM. Please look out for it in the top-right corner of our forums; it will look like a purple envelope 🙂

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I am having the exact same problem please could someone also follow up with me for the same?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @nadiak,

I'm really sorry you're also having trouble registering to My Virgin Media. I'll pop you a PM now to get some more details so I can look into this for you. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top-right of our forums.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ