Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can’t sign into virgin media

When I type my username and password I get a message saying it’s incorrect. I have problem with broadband it’s not working for nearly a week and It needs to be sorted out. Also every time I ring the helpline soon as the person answers, the call gets cut off. It’s frustrating. I tried to speak to agent over the messaging service but can’t remember some safe word they asking, so they keep on posting me some private link to type info into but it also doesn’t work lol virgin is going on like Fort Knox. It’s pissing me off really

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t sign into virgin media

Hi Katz1

Welcome to our community. Apologies that you're having issues with our broadband services, we do understand how frustrating this can be.

With the broadband issues you can try self diagnostics to see this improves the problems you are experiencing. You can check here this will allow you to check for any area faults, test your connections and equipment.

Unfortunately if you are unable to remember your password or could not confirm the alternative security questions, the only solution would be for us to send you out a password reminder in the post.

There will be no other way for us to pass security to get on to your account without this.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos