cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in to My Virgin Media

Nina21
Joining in

I'm hoping someone is able to assist. I am a new cable broadband customer and I have been trying to sign into the My Virgin Media app in order to amend the broadband filter settings, view my account etc. I cannot sign in, reset my password or any other function as the system consistently tells me the details I am entering are incorrect when I know they are the right details.

It would appear from reviewing other threads that this is and has been for some time, a common problem. I am staggered that Virgin have not therefore reviewed and corrected their systems.

In the meantime, how can I get this resolved?  Like many others, I cannot get through to speak to anyone in a reasonable timescale.

The frustration of this issue is beginning to outweigh the benefits of using Virgin.

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nina21,
Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you aren't able to log into your online account, I have had a look at things our end and can see a potential issue which may be preventing this, as this is an account issue I cannot discuss here, I will take this offline, I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nina,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, glad I was able to help you set up an online account and that you now have access, if you have any further issues, do not hesitate to reach back our?

Regards

Paul.