cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register for my Virgin media app

FDBTaylor
Joining in

When trying to register for My Virgin Media, I cannot get past the create a password stage. I get the error "Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one."I have tried different various passwords all meeting the criteria.

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi FDBTaylor, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with registering an account for My Virgin Media. 

I can see my colleague has already replied to your other post here 👉 Can't register Virgin Media account.

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

As you're already in a private conversation now with my colleague, I'll leave this with them 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs