cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make a my virgin media account

Louismac123
Joining in

Hi,

I was not provided with an account number or area verification code on my pre-contract details form but I need these things in order to make a my virgin media account. I need to make one so I can check on the delivery status of my broadband which is a day late now but I have no way of doing this.

How might I fix this problem and can anyone at virgin media help? Obviously to use any sort of virgin media support I need an account or an account number, and the chat function currently is not opening for me.

thanks,

louis

2 REPLIES 2

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Louisemac123.
Thanks for joining our help forums and for your first post here.
Welcome to the VM community, great to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your Virgin order and delivery, we'll do our best to assist where we can with this.

As we mainly deal with active accounts over this forum we don't have access to new orders unfortunately, in order to check the status of your order you may contact our Sales team at 0800 183 1234 where we can locate this using the order reference (found on your pre-contract documents/order confirmation email).

Can we kindly ask how long it is since you placed this order and if you've received any tracking info or other confirmation about your install kit (equipment) being sent to you?
If so, have you been able to track this and is your delivery delayed?

Lastly, we wish to advise that you will be able to create an account online once your services have been installed as the account needs to be active for this.
We'd usually send an email to advise on the date we plan to install you as well as a confirmation of your account number and area code before this happens.
Have we advised on a date yet?

Please, let us know more on the above and if this helps.
We'll be eager to support you further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nedelcheva
Joining in

My question is the same, I am waiting for this information. If you know please let me know