cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login!

Ston326
Joining in

Reposted a previous question as it applies to me also :

Okay so I recently (as in few weeks ago) got new set up with Virgin Media broadband for first time. I noticed quickly that there were parental controls on the wifi, stopping me accessing many sites. I tried to sign up to the virgin media app to change this but whenever I enter my email address it states that there is already an account set up for me, but then when i try to sign in & click on " forget password", it cant find my account based on the email address. Im genuinely at a loss as to how to sign up or sign in to the app, as all i want to do is remove the parental controls.

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ston326,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with registering for your online account

Can you please confirm if you're a returning customer and used your current address for a previous account? Have you tried to register for an online account with a different email address?

Once you're able to register, you can amend your Parental Controls on our Web Safe page.

Let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs