cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log into my virgin media website

cwebster
Tuning in

I’ve tried logging in multiple times over multiple days using different combinations of browsers and operating systems, with caches cleared and uncleared. Even starting chrome with web security disabled as I could see some CORS errors in the JavaScript logs

my user name and pass word is accepted but then goes to a page which hangs - occasionally I’ll see a rather nice but pointless animation of a virgin media hub and welcome back Craig but then the process just hangs.

i have tried on a M1 Mac, m2 Mac, iPhone, windows in a virtual machine and windows 11 with chrome, safari and Firefox 

3 REPLIES 3

jrl7904
On our wavelength

me 2 and they do sod all to fix it but make promises it will work in 1 hr then 2 hr then 1 day then 2 says and now 3-5 days. Good luck.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @cwebster,

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your log in to the MYVM website, I would like to go about looking into this with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message I will send to you now.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Craig, with this its nothing something I can do myself, what I have done is flagged this to our internal IT team to go about resetting, it can take up to 5 days to get done, is there anything else I can help with in the mean time?

Joe