cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in

Gcoltro
Joining in

I can’t log in into my virgin media app nor website. 
I used to have a headband and used the same email to register as I have now. Now the website does not recognise my email, and the app simply doesn’t work at all. How can I get that fixed ASAP?

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gcoltro,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're struggling to sign into your My Virgin Media account. What happens exactly when you try to use the app? Do you have the most recent app version, and what is the make and model of your device?

When you try through the web version, have you tried going through the online 'forgotten my username' avenues to see if we can locate your credentials?

Thanks

Beth

I have tried by website, app, on iPhone and MacBook. All of them updated. iPhone 11, MacBook Pro 2018. Nothing works. 

Hi Gcoltro,

Thanks for coming back to us about this Online Account issue! Sorry if it's been causing some frustration 😥

Can I ask what occurs when you try to login please? You can post a screenshot of this if it's easier. 

I have a link here which helps with most Online Account login problems 👉 Online Account Issues - Please take a look to see if it helps. 

Thanks,

Megan_L