cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to account

JonnyD123
Joining in

Hi,

I can’t log in to my account because it says my details are wrong. When I try to reset my password anything I put in says “you can’t use your username” even when it’s not even similar. Anyone had this before?

10 REPLIES 10

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JonnyD123, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

Please can you try going down the forgot username route and let me know what happens after this.

Have you also tried another browser such as Edge? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I can’t log into my account either whenever I try I fill in all parts but every time this screen pops up I fill it in and send it only for it to constantly pop up 

999FEB9F-B255-4692-81CA-C856198DFD7F.png

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @viaductbaggies 👋

Thanks for your message. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with creating an account 😢. Have you tried to see if you have the same issue when using a web browser? 

Please get back in touch.

Sabrina

I created an account years ago, and can access billing and forum but I need to order a new remote so go through all the procedures but when it comes to the last page to order the remote the above page pops up I fill in the page and send it but the page just reappears every time 

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @viaductbaggies  👋

Thanks for reaching back out to us, is the issue still ongoing, and did you manage to try on Edge and on a web browser using a laptop? 

Please keep us updated.

Sabrina

Tried on iPad still the same 

Same on lap top and on the app 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @viaductbaggies 

Thank you for your post 🙂 

I am sorry you are having issues logging into your account, I can take a look into this for you and get your remote ordered for you also. 

I will pop you over a PM, keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Thanks,

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @viaductbaggies,

I can see you are already in PM, with us and have posted on other threads. Please keep to one thread so we can best help you with this.

Zoie