cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t create media account

Missb1
Joining in

Hi, 

just signed up for virgin broadband, everything is now up & running, except for my account, I was with virgin until early in the yr, then moved over to another provider after my contract ended, & now I’m back  I can’t register my new account because the email address is still the same, even using the new account number & trying a different email address it’s not letting me in, I’m getting a bit stressed as my first bill is due very soon 😵💫 help please 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Missb1, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the MyVM you are having.
I will be more than happy to assist you on this and get it sorted, I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Missb1, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the MyVM you are having.
I will be more than happy to assist you on this and get it sorted, I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @Missb1 on the forums. 

We have registered an IT ticket down so we can get the accounts transferred over.
After 5 working days, try again on MyVM and let us know how it goes, we'll then follow up.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

I too am unable to set up a virgin media acoount as it appears youonly let me access an old closed account from a previous address

Hi Marcioshelios 👋 Welcome back to community, thank you for posting!

It looks like you are already getting support with this issue on another thread with my colleague here 👉 Solved: Re: Can’t register new account for My Virgin Media - Virgin Media Community - 5008809.
I will leave you in their capable hands to offer further support with this. Thanks for your patience whilst we get it sorted! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly