cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create VM online account - password can't be used

Bettercallsaul
Joining in

Hello there,

As per the title, I can't seem to find a way to create an online account as the system would not accept any password I choose.

Every password meet all the requirements. I tried to clear cookies and everything, tried different browsers, devices. Nothing seems to work.

Could you kindly let me know how to get around this?

Thank you. 

11 REPLIES 11

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Bettercallsaul, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when attempting to register for an online account. 

As it appears you have tried a variety of options to get this sorted, I will need to attempt to complete the registration from my side. 

In order to do this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to confirm a few details. (Purple envelope on the top right of this page)

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi Nat,

Thank you for your assistance and also for raising an IT ticket to get this resolved.

However, we had already been given an IT ticket a few days ago (weeks now I believe), but nothing happened or nobody contacted us. How does that work?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Bettercallsaul,

The team will advise Nat when they have done to work to try again in the registering process.

Once they receive a response, further advice will follow.

Thanks,

Kain

Bettercallsaul
Joining in

Hello again,

Is there any updates about that IT ticket raised last week?

Thank you.

Hi @Bettercallsaul,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing registration issue. I do apologise that this is an ongoing problem. 

There's not been any further updates on your IT ticket at the moment. I have chased the team for an update.

Do you have access to a secondary email that you could potentially use as a username for your online account? Have you tried to use this to see if you're able to register for your online account

Please let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina, 

Thank you for your reply.

I had already tried that route as well, but still it would not work unfortunately. Tried always different passwords no matter if they were weak, moderate or strong ones. Nothing seems to work.

HI Bettercallsaul, 

Thanks for getting back to us and our apologies for the delay in getting this resolved. 

We will continue to monitor the ticket from our side but do feel free to pop me over a private message if you have any further questions. 

Nat

Hello there,

Still having no luck in registering my online account. I can't past the "choose a password" stage and is now been a whole month since I got the broadband activated.

Good Morning @Bettercallsaul, and I'm sorry to hear of the issue with the self-care account and IT ticket that has been raised.

I understand that my colleague who has worked with you is currently offline, so I'll pick this one up for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn