Menu
Thornbury17
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can’t change password For virgin media account

Hi, I am currently unable to log in to my virgin media account on my mobile app as of a few hours ago,  When I tried to change the password. 

I tried clicking on "forgot password", and when I type in my email address, security answer, and date of birth, it correctly recognises my account and prompts me for a new password. But when I type in a new password and hit enter, the page that comes up says:

Oops, something's broken

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon. 
I spoke to the technical team. He said he would change the password at his end and send it over to me, he could not do this due to the server at his end having maintenance work carried out on it and to call back in a few hours. Which I found  strange that virgin would carry out maintenance work at this time of the day. 

technical team very unhelpful for me 

Any help or information would be great 

Colin 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t change password For virgin media account

Hi Thornbury17, thanks for getting in touch, can you confirm if this is for the Media or Mobile online account or are you having issues with both?

If this is Mobile we would not be able to change the password but would be able to delete the account to allow you to re-register again. Hope this helps - Chris 

0 Kudos