Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't access online account or app

I recently started a new subscription with virgin, they have all my details, address, I have my account number and the package was installed early September. I can't log into or create a virgin account on the App. I put my account number and name in and area code, it says it's found me but it's to an old username so I have to create a new account. I go through all that Including new email address etc, and it and for web safety settings etc and when it comes to finalising it says it can't be done and I have to wait until later or until it is installed. Then I get an email to my registered email address saying my web safety settings have been set up. I've tried logging in to different browsers, tried the app multiple times and it all comes down to this. So, I can't access my account. I've called customer service and we could hardly hear what we were saying to each other, got told I'd be transferred to technical department. They picked up and cut me off. My ideas please? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't access account or app

I recently started a new subscription with virgin, they have all my details, address, I have my account number and the package was installed early September. I can't log into or create a virgin account on the App. I put my account number and name in and area code, it says it's found me but it's to an old username so I have to create a new account. I go through all that Including new email address etc, and it and for web safety settings etc and when it comes to finalising it says it can't be done and I have to wait until later or until it is installed. Then I get an email to my registered email address saying my web safety settings have been set up. I've tried logging in to different browsers, tried the app multiple times and it all comes down to this. So, I can't access my account. I've called customer service and we could hardly hear what we were saying to each other, got told I'd be transferred to technical department. They picked up and cut me off. My ideas please? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access online account or app

Hi Leeboyo,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to Virgin Media, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to set up an online account.

Have you had an online account before at a different address, if so are you using the same email address associated to it?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos