cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access Virgin Media Account

PamGiles
Tuning in

I’m trying to access My Virgin Media as I believe there is a problem with my bills however I can’t access my account.  The log-in failed to recognise my password and, after going through endless trials of recognising motor bikes, bicycles, bridges, steps, traffic lights etc etc!!!, I opted to change it. I received an email to register a new password but no matter what I enter the site states it’s ‘Invalid’ - even when I use the Strong Password suggested by the site!

Can someone explain where I’m going wrong please because I’m almost at the point of throwing my iPad out the window…….

7 REPLIES 7

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

I assume that caps lock is off and num lock on. Try via the My Virgin Media app. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Thank you but I’ve checked all this - so frustrating.

Hi PamGiles,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you have been unable to sign into your Online Account to check your bills, we understand the frustration this may cause, I will be more than happy to help and get the password changed for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi. Could you help me out with my account as well? I dont have the account number and I am unable to log into my account as it keeps giving the error that email is not registered. Been having this account for 2 years now.

Hi andrewalaura28, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

We are sorry to hear you are having issues registering for an online account.

Your account number would have been listed in your welcome emails and contract. Did you receive these after signing up with us? 

If not, please let us know and we will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi,

I dont have any post nor emails from Virgin.

Thanks for coming back to us andreealaura28, I will get a private message sent over to you now, so that we can get this looked into.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L