Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't Log Into or Register for My New Account

Hi there,

I'm new to Virgin Media and just before my service started I signed up for a My Virgin Media account. I got through all the set up process but had an error message at the end. Despite this, I received an email saying I was now set up.

When I tried to log into my account, it said that my login details were incorrect. I couldn't reset my password because I needed a bill which I hadn't received yet. I called Virgin, they confirmed there had been problems with account setups but they should be resolved now.

Four weeks on I still can't log into my account. Having now received the first bill I tried again but it wouldn't work, error message coming up....

I can't get through to anyone on the phone and I'm really out of options here.Does anybody have any bright ideas please? Really stuck now.

Thank you very much in advance. 😣

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Log Into or Register for My New Account

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a live chat option on the website at the moment. I've been checking for weeks now but can't find it 😪

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi BeaBea9,

Thanks for your post, please click on the link below, and scroll to the bottom where you will find messaging options. Hope this helps.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much, I'm talking to someone now. ..... Fingers crossed!

0 Kudos