cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access My Account

Natty_Rose
Joining in

Hi I joined Virgin Media around the back end of July and my services went live on 6th August (so basically 3 months ago) and I still can't access my account.

I've spoken to numerous people and the issue still isn't resolved. I first had the issue of the my virgin media app saying please come back in 48 hours but now that's changed to say they are setting things up. So basically I can't do anything on the app whatsoever and if I try and login on a browser all I get is 'oops something went wrong our end'.

I can't add any picks or subscriptions to my account either to save 10% on them.

I need this sorting but everyone I speak to seems to not have a clue what is wrong and raise a ticket with the I.T. department who as far as I'm aware seem to not exist as nothing has been sorted this far after multiple tickets being raised with them!

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Natty_Rose, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with registering for My VM. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs