cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black & Purple website

BMW53
On our wavelength

I also get this black and purple website when I log on to Virgin Media, as I am trying to get ebilling.

The account was in my husbands name who passed away in February and so I had to contact the bereavement team who arranged for me to take over the account. The previous account was closed down and a new account raised in my name with only the last digit of the account number being changed from '1' to '2'.  I have now received 2 paper bills and have been charged £1.75 each time.  I have been onto the chat line and been assured that I am on ebilling, not once but about 3 times. When I access my account the red tab 'Switch to Ebilling' is not there.  My account details give a list of name, password change etc., and Communication Preferences and it is set as ebills/text/email.  The purple and black website looks a bit basic and nothing like the red virgin media website. 

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @BMW53, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and welcome back!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced when trying to opt for E-billing, rather than paper bills.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be able to look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me via our private messaging function @BMW53.

Pleased to hear that this has been resolved for you.

Do feel free to come back to us if you have any further questions or issues with the service, and we'll be on hand to assist you where possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn