cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing problems

aligebes0233
Joining in

Good Evening

On the myvirginmedia app, I can see my details, but when I go to the billing option I get the following error page:-

myvirginmedia.jpg

I have emptied the cache , uninstalled and reinstalled the android app, but to no avail, this page happens every time I go to billing.

Logging into the website my profile only shows this information.

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 19.34.37.png

I have tried calling Customer support several times  who keep saying " they'll send an email to the relevant department "  Virgin media Twitter team suggested today to log on to the forum and get a ticket raised.

I have had an active connection since beginning July , and have been with Virgin since the days of Telewest, so I know this page should give me the option to pay my bill.

I want to pay my bill but yet due to the app not working, and my profile on your system not being updated to reflect an active account yet. What can I do to get this sorted out Virgin Media forum team?

Don't tell me to phone - I have lost hours to the call centre trying to resolve this .

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @aligebes0233,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the My Virgin Media app and website when trying to locate and display your billing information. I can see that you mentioned this was initially brought to our attention via Twitter. Before we proceed, would you mind confirming what your @ handle/username is on there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi there, thanks for the reply. I am @aligebes on twitter.

It was yesterday signed off by "TW" on the virgin media Twitter if that helps.

Thanks

Hi @aligebes0233, thank you for confirming that.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel