Menu
ashleysim
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bill Due Date

Hi All,

I paid my last virgin media bill on the 11th of April (bill was available from the 9th and was due on the 29th - this was the first bill I paid after I did a name change from the previous tenant). I have not yet received my next bill. When can I expect to receive this? I assumed I would have had this on the 9th of May but I am yet to hear anything. 

Thanks,

Ash

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill Due Date

@ashleysim wrote:

Hi All,

I paid my last virgin media bill on the 11th of April (bill was available from the 9th and was due on the 29th - this was the first bill I paid after I did a name change from the previous tenant). I have not yet received my next bill. When can I expect to receive this? I assumed I would have had this on the 9th of May but I am yet to hear anything. 

Thanks,

Ash

I don't think bills get raised on weekends so I would expect the next one to be raised either today or tomorrow.  For instance my billing dates range from 13th to 15th of the month.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos