cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area code

Kat1201
Joining in

Hi. We were set up and running with virgin media tv and broadband last Wednesday and I have still to receive any paperwork or emails with my account details on. I want to acces the virgin media app and I don’t have the area code. Post cos is bb32pt. Can anybody help. Thabks

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try 01

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Kat1201,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the delay in getting to your post.

Did the Area code that @Anonymous give you work?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, No it didn't. I have received an email with my area code of 20, but I still can't register and it keeps coming up with an error code DEF01

HI, No, that didn't work - I now have my area code of 20 but it still won't let me register.  I'm losing the will to live. 😞 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kat1201,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing issue with registering for an online account! We understand that this is not ideal and I'll be more than happy to help.

Can you tell us at what stage are you seeing the DEF01 error? 

Please clear your cache and cookies to see if this can help. If you're still seeing this error, please try accessing the registration page via a different web browser. 

Have you tried to register via the MyVM app?

Please let us know if you need any further help or assistance. 

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, I've tried the My VM app - it just says when I try to register that they can't find an account with the details I provided.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi# Kat1201,

Did you receive any confirmation of the account being created at all?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi,

No, haven't heard anything.  Only thing I have received is confirmation of the contract.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ahh, okay.

To investigate this I've dropped you a PM, you'll find this within the purple envelope icon.

Thanks,

Kain