cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appointment booked but not showing on the app

Cooper28133
Joining in

Hi,

I have booked an appointment for a technician to come to my house on the phone however, it is not showing on the app. 

I don’t know if they are still coming or not. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kat1b
Joining in

Same thing happened to me after  many tries I spoke to someone who confirmed my appointment was still active - and the technician did intact turn up.

But the process of trying to find out is ridiculous- they even sent me a text within out of date contact number Thankfully it worked OK, but seems like there is a glitch in their appointment system today

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cooper28133,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues viewing your technician appointment on your online account

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and confirm your appointment details. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kat1b
Joining in

Same thing happened to me after  many tries I spoke to someone who confirmed my appointment was still active - and the technician did intact turn up.

But the process of trying to find out is ridiculous- they even sent me a text within out of date contact number Thankfully it worked OK, but seems like there is a glitch in their appointment system today

Thank you! Glad I’m not the only one with this problem.