cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App

Stuweb
Joining in

New customer here ,and cannot seem to get a verification e mail response from vergin medea, so cannot use the app.

Please help.

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Stuweb,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to register your online account, have you checked your junk and spam folders as the mails can sometimes find their way into that mailbox, if you have checked and they're still not there. 

Please could you try to create your account incognito mode or clear your browsers cache and try to create your account again?

If you try all of this at it still doesn't work, please let me know and we would need to log this with our support team.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hello  tried this and use windows on a laptop ,yo no avail. 

Tried a different e mail and got a verification e mail .

Now it won't accept a password to set up account, tried 20 + times different passwords ,upper and lower case  etc .

Thanks for coming back to us and for trying that @Stuweb

I would need to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks @Stuweb, I have tried to create your account and have had the same issues, so have raised this with our IT support team.

Once I have a further update, I will get back in touch to let you know.

Regards,

Steven_L

Please update me on password reject issue. 

Regards stuart 

We have had a further update @Stuweb but we need to discuss this via private message, I will send the message over very soon.

Thanks

Steven_L