cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App issues

Ab21
Joining in
  • My virgin media app hasn’t been working over 2 months now. Whenever I try to connect, it says hub cannot be found. 
    what could be the problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ab21 wrote:
  • My virgin media app hasn’t been working over 2 months now. Whenever I try to connect, it says hub cannot be found. 

Can you clarify to which app your are referring?  It sounds as if you are meaning the VM Connect App, in which case this is not the correct forum for your query.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ab21 wrote:

Can you clarify to which app your are referring?  It sounds as if you are meaning the VM Connect App, in which case this is not the correct forum for your query.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks