Menu
Ninita
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

App continue ask to log

My app continually ask me to log in when i search for something when i am already logged in. Why is that?

Also I want to change my password and ask my last name my area code ect. I pout then in the boxes and apparently I dont know my name and my area code ect. It say that some of my details are incorrect when it's deffinatelly not.

When It ask me to pout my mobile number ( I have a contract) it did not recognise my number. I have move my number for my previous provider but that doesn't meen it's not virgin mobile now. 

Anybody had the same problems and find a solution?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: App continue ask to log

Hey@Ninita,

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your online account, are you still having these issues at the moment.

If so, are you having problems with both your mobile and media accounts or just media?

have you ever been able to log in to your accounts?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Ninita
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I am already logged in, I can see anything like me name, my accound number my area code ect. Only if I try to do something then i am being asked to log in! 

The app it does not even requognise my mobile number ( my virgin mobile number even if I keep the number from another provider )!!!

I have never try to log in to my mobile app as I had no problems with my mobile

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ninita

Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Have you managed to sort this since posting? If not, can you remove the app and re-add it.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos