cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App access

Chasfas
Joining in

I recently moved house and organised my account to be migrated. The call centre closed my account. I tried to reregister with a new email address which was recognised as existing. However when signing in it isn't being recognised. I've tried on two occasions to talk to a call handler but communication is difficult due to accents and probably lack of knowledge on staff part. They cannot remove my email address or change it and the system doesn't recognise my new email when trying to sign in. Who can help me?

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chasfas 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Hope the house move went well 🙂

There is an issue with the Move and Transfer process for online accounts so currently we're not able to sort this.

We are hoping this issue will be fixed asap.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Does this mean I can't use the App?

Chasfas
Joining in

Does this also mean I can't register for my new account with my new email address?

Thanks for coming back to me. A new email should be fine to work as long as that email is not listed on any other account.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill