cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon voucher

le515
On our wavelength

I haven’t received my Amazon Voucher (broadband contract). Tried customer services who just fobbed me off to Edenred. Anyone help?

thanks le

11 REPLIES 11

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi le515

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you have not got your Amazon voucher. These are not sent by us, they're sent by the third party company you would have signed up through. This is done 120 days after install and to the email address you signed up with.

Has it been over 120 days?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

le515
On our wavelength

Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me. Broadband was installed on 17th October so over 120 days. I didn’t sign up through a third party but directly with Virgin. Customer Service informed me that Edenred dealt with the vouchers but other than that provided no help.

Thanks

Louise

Hi Louise, thanks for coming back to me. The thing with that is, we've never offered Amazon vouchers as a sign up, not for a few years at least.

If you check your original order confirmation, it'll be though a third party. The ones we normally see are broadband choices, someone like that. If it was the 17th October as well, today is 108 days after that, so near the 120 but not over that threshold.

Please do check the confirmation and get back to us.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

le515
On our wavelength

Thanks John for setting me straight - you are right on both counts! I assume that if I haven’t recieived the voucher after the 120 days I should contact Broadband Choices? 

Many thanks for your help

Louise 

Hi Louise

Thanks for coming back to me. Was it Broadband Choices? Great guess from me if so haha. Yeah there should be an email on your confirmation of who and how to contact them etc.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Louise,

Amazon gift cards are usually rewards for customers that signed up for amazon voucher offers  via either Giftcloud or broadband choices, as such they should contact the Decision Technologies Support Team at 

customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk  

or if it was via MoneySuperMarket Group then you should contact 

vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk

and quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. WS[and 7 numbers]

4. If you have a link to the T&C (not required)

The contact email address for most voucher schemes seem to vary between @giftcloud and @broadbandchoices, and often have different prefixes

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

le515
On our wavelength

Thanks Dave

If I don’t get the voucher after the 120 days are up then I’ll try this. Fingers crossed I won’t need to chase.

Louise

Keep us posted! @le515

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

le515
On our wavelength

All sorted - received an email on Monday. Thanks everyonr for your help.

Louise