cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account sign up issues

Clarke89
Joining in

Hi having trouble signing up for my account I’ve just Joined broadband with virgin after shocking Wi-Fi speed with sky and I’ve been sent no welcome Email with account number just broadband contract I can’t register for new account with my email address as I’ve previously had virgin many years ago so won’t let me use that again,anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do? 

4 REPLIES 4

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Clarke89,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulties registering for an online account due to having no account detail sent.

You should have received your welcome pack in the post contacting all your details, so we apologise if you have not received this.

When you signed up you would have been sent your contract over, on their it should display your account number and area code on the right-hand side just under your service bundle section, you will need these details to register for a new online account.

You can use the link here https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register.

If you have used your email address with us previously, we can sometimes get this unlinked form your old account so you can register it on your new account, alternatively, you can sign up with a different email address if you have one.

Please check your contract first, however if you still need assistance, come back to us and we can help you further. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

My contract doesn’t have my account number or area code on it that section is blank is it possible to get my email address working for my new account as that would make things much easier for me then i might be able to sign up once I receive my welcome pack 

thanks 

nina 

Hi Clarke89,

Thanks for coming back to me. I will certainly see what we can do for you. I will pop you over a private message to take some details, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Clarke89,

Thanks for coming back to me through private message. I do apologise that we're unable to register you for an online account currently. 

I have raised an IT on your behalf for this matter to be resolved. This generally takes between 5-7 working days. 

If you would like an update in this time, please post back and a one of our agents can check on the progress for you.

Kind regard Jodi.