cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on app wrong

Emmasumpner
Joining in

On my app it has the wrong account number how can I change this.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's android, long press the app icon, under info - clear all data, and log in again.

If ios try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, see if that helps.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Emmasumpner  This will need staff intervention to resolve.  You can't do it yourself so don't bother with the other posters suggestions.

Have you previously held a virgin media account? If so it is likely that this is being picked up rather than your new account.  The VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Emmasumpner

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear you've an issue with your account number on your online account. If you have had an older account and service with with us and have now re-joined us or moved your services to another property, you are given a new account number. 

I can certainly look into this further for you to investigate further. It could be we'll need to migrate your log in details to your new account from your older account to reflect the correct details. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley