cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account access

jiffybloke
Joining in

Hello. I used to be a member of virgin but I left and then came back. Now when I try to access the apps and account I can only log into my old account because the email is the same. Does anybody know how I can log into my new account please ?

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @jiffybloke, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced trying to access your new account.

Can you please confirm if you have attempted to register for the new account?

When coming back to Virgin Media you would have been issued with a new account number, and possibly area reference number (if you have relocated since having the services)

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hello. Have tried many different times in many different ways but I can't get the account number changed. I am at the same address with all the same details. We left virgin for a couple of weeks after 24yrs and then had to start again as a new customer but can't seem to override our old account and having problems getting hold of anybody

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jiffybloke,

Thanks for coming back to us and sorry that you're still facing this issue.

I'll be more than happy to investigate this issue further for you and see what we can do to help. 🙂

I'll send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jiffybloke,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I appreciate your kind words!

Please let me know how you're getting on and if you need any further help or assistance going forward, we're here if you need us. 🙂

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs