cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number and Area Reference

droidmarsh
Joining in

I have just signed up for VirginMedia phone, TV and broadband, I received an email, but in that email there was no account number or area reference number. On the contract where it should say that there's simply a - beside it. This also means that I can't call Virgin media because it is asking for my account number which I don't know. Any help be much appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @droidmarsh 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that you've not received your account number or area reference on the contract. Is the email containing a PDF file of your contract and if so, does the PDF include the account and area reference at all? This should be located on the left hand side under account details. 

Is there any other reason you're looking to contact us at this time? We might be able to support further here if you are able to elaborate.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

The PDF didn’t contain any relevant numbers (just x2 dashes). 
it’s sorted now though, the engineer who came for the installation gave me the details I needed. 

Thanks for the update and glad to hear this has now been resolved following the visit droidmarsh. If you need us in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob