Menu
Ryan_D
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account Number My Virgin Media

I've had an address move - I've also had a new account number sent to me.

Can someone assist with changing my account number linked to my email as It won't allow me to "re-register"

Thanks,
Ryan

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.

VoIP Telecommunications and IT Infrastructure Technician
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Account Number My Virgin Media

Hi, Ryan

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delayed reply. We wouldn't change the account number, as the account number is linked to an address itself. The process is called move and transfer, whereby we'd transfer the online account from the old account to the new one.

I've checked the systems today and can see you've registered, would this mean you've decided to go with a new email? If so, great 🙂 if not and you'd like to transfer it, let me know and I'll be happy to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Ryan_D
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's all sorted it's self now thanks.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.

VoIP Telecommunications and IT Infrastructure Technician
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear all sorted 🙂

Is there anything further we can assist with today?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos