Menu
GingerPhill
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Access to my account/TV Control app

Having major issues accessing my Virgin Media acct....basically, I can't!!!

I have filled in all the required fields, but I still get a message saying, not recognised username/password.

What do I do?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to my account/TV Control app

Hi GingerPhill, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account/ app and want to get this resolved for you, Can you confirm if you are still having issues with this and what error message you are getting? Chris 

0 Kudos
GingerPhill
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Yes still having issues. Eveytime I try to change my password I go through the 'i am not a robot' sequence about 10 times.

It then asks me for the account details, which I know are correct and tells me to put in the correct details, they are.

Then the system asks for my mother's maiden name, which again I know is correct, but every piece of info I put in, the system tells me to supply the correct info, I have!!! 

Excuse me, but bloody frustrating as no-one is answering the phone. While I'm on, I am concerned  that my internet speed is not up to scratch, have downloaded an app to check it and it's not much faster than a friend of mine's who is paying considerably less than me with another supplier.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, GingerPhill

Have you tried logging in through a different device? Are you experiencing these slow speeds on your wired or wireless connections?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos