cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP103 error

Rikki243
Joining in

I am a new customer, I just had my broadband installed 3 days ago. I need to order the Wi-Fi extenders and have been told I need to do that through the app. This is where the problem lies. When I go to register it will not allow me to create a password. I have tried multiple times with multiple different passwords all fitting the criteria but to no avail. I phoned customer service about this but the were not much help

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rikki243,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you appear to be experiencing some Wi-Fi related issues following a recent install. Would you mind expanding on the problem, please? What efforts have you made thus far to try and remedy the situation?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach. I have tried to register probably 50+ times getting the same issue every time. When I first open the register page it comes up with the AP103 error which then clears. I input the email address I used when I was purchasing my package as it asks, and then when I try to choose a password, no matter what I input it say that password cannot be used.

I phoned customer service and they kept trying to refer me to the app, which I cannot use as it won’t allow me to register an account. It’s somewhat infuriating for something that should be so easy

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this reply and for expanding more on this, Rikki243.
Sorry to see you've not been able to create a password and register your online account with us due to this error.

Can you please confirm what date your hub was installed and if you've received our confirmation email to advise you're now able to register online for MyVM?
Also, have you tried to do this over a different browser and/or device to see if it works or clear your cache and cookies on the browser and try again?

Let us know more, we're here to help out where needed.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

My hub was installed on Friday (13th). I’ve had a few emails telling me to use the app if I have any issues, is this the confirmation email from when I placed the order? I placed the order on 20th December. I have tried to do this both on my phone and on my laptop with the same issue on both 

Thanks for coming back to us @Rikki243, I'd like to take a closer look into this one for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn