cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Weeks of trying - still cannot register with My Virgin Media - keeps 'not recognising the details'

PCoch
Joining in

Basically, I joined 23/8/23.

Tried to register so I can access my account and your apps on 27/8.

Your system rejected this. Since then, I have spent 5 weeks trying to get registered. I have had 3 IT tickets raised and 2 complaints - no info or communication at any time.

For my first complaint, I was eventually told via web chat that this was ‘resolved’ despite my complaint not being resolved. "All the information is in your VM Account. The account I cannot access because VM do not recognise my account number or email. So, current status is that VM are charging me full price, stealing tens of hours per week of my time trying to get the issue resolved but still able to recognise my account to extract money. Worst ever.

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi PCoch 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear about this experience when trying to setup your online account. I can see that my colleague, Lee, has responded to a comment you made on another post, and has privately messaged you to gather some more details.

So we can continue assisting you with this issue, please look in the top-right, white envelope or tap your profile picture then select "Messages", and respond to the message, when you can.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ