Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

why doesn't password resset work on a mobile?

I need to reset my password on my virgin email. I follow all the prompts, input the code they send then enter the new password (which isn't asy - see below) but when I try to 'continue' nothing happens - it's like there is no link to the big red continue button - it's just a big red button that does absolutely nothing at all.

Trying to enter a new password into the fields is a nightmare - every time I try to enter something into the field I just get a large black square hovering over it with my email address shown - entering the password into the first field is a waste of time as it's then impossible to see the 'confirm' field due to the large black square, so the only way to do it is to enter the new password into the confirm field first then enter it into the 'new password' field.

Why do they make it so difficult to use? Are they sick and tired of having paying customers so they're trying to get rid of them?

Trying to contact customer service is beyond a joke - it just doesn't exist anymore, no one is there

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: why doesn't password resset work on a mobile?

Hi doughorrigan, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you tried this on different web browsers? 

^Martin

0 Kudos