Menu
TracyAllan69
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

unhappy customer no sim card received - customer service issues

Please can someone help me, I have not received a new sim card and the letter you sent advising you have sent was a joke, my phone will not allow incoming or outgoing calls. 

I have tried to call the 0345 number numerous times and it just give you options then says goodbye, I have tried to log on to the website to register my issue and the system keeps saying does not recognise my request.   

Spent 2 weeks trying to get through this is ridiculous, how is this progress?.  Time spent  in the evening trying to contact a 'person' only to be told they cannot deal with my issue as this department is now closed.....

Please please please can someone help me I NEED A SIM CARD asap.

Could some one send me a Whatsapp message so I can actually speak to someone.

This has been so stressful and could be avoided, someone needs to won the issue when reported instead of been passed from pillar to post.

I also still have issues with my home package and this is just been totally ignored again no one will own the problem until resolution, how is this a good customer experience???

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: unhappy customer no sim card received - customer service issues

Hello

VM do not use Whatsapp it is not a recognized contact method.

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi TracyAllan69, thanks for contacting us regarding the sim card and we are sorry to hear that this has not arrived. We will send you a private message to get this looked into. Chris 

0 Kudos
TracyAllan69
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

service is shocking sorry i am so upset and stressed with this whole situation for my phone an my home broadband
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tracy,

I am sorry you feel this way. You have not replied to my colleagues PM. Please do so and we can assist further 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos