Menu
sylo00
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

sim on oomph package

I cancelled my oomph package and it has now been disconnected but i had an email saying the sim would still be active for 30 days.  I have no use for this will i be charged as i was not informed when i cancelled that i would have to cancel with media and mobile.

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim on oomph package

Hi @sylo00

Thanks for your post regarding your SIM staying active after cancelling your Oomph package. The best thing do to would be to give our Mobile team a call on 789 / 0345 600 0789 just because it's on a separate system, so it would be best to double check with them that your SIM will be cancelled in 30 days and that you will not be charged for this.

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos
sylo00
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi serena

The reason i used this forum to get in touch is because i dont want to spend an hour waiting on the phone, now when i cancelled i cancelled the whole package which included the sim so why would I now get charged they didnt come seperately.

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @sylo00

I've taken a look at your account and it states that the SIM has been pre-deactivated. It will be deactivated in 30 days time as we bill 30 days in advance, so you have already paid for these 30 days in advance. After this, the SIM will be deactivated. You will not have to pay any extra.

Serena

0 Kudos
sylo00
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ok thank you
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team