Menu
rayzor
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

price increase

I upgraded a plan that was on a £1 a month sim which i never use

so a brand new samsung s20 ultra arrived i tried it that day and was not happy with battery life so i put in a cancellation request this phone was a day old never left the house

i was told a a jiffy type bag will be posted  it took 3 phone calls to receive one phone sent back tracked still not showing has arrived back i have phoned virgin 3 times since no joy 

then i get email saying the £1 sim is going to £6 bearing in mind this sim is in cancellation soon has phone has arrived back thats a bit of  a cheek surely thats not right any advice appreciated

i have also phoned royal mail   3 times over half hour each time still no reply sick now

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: price increase

Hi Rayzor,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry you had to return you Samsung galaxy s20 due to the battery life and that although you sent it back it isn't showing as returned back yet.

I have had a look this our end and checked the whereabouts of the phoned using the tracking number you gave us ,I can advise the phone is still in transit, you can check this yourself on the tracking page on the Royal mail website here .

We are sorry for the delay in us receiving the phone, Christmas is a really busy period and it does take a lot longer than usual.

Once we receive the phone back to our repair Centre the phone is checked , it can take a few days for this to then appear back in stock and removed from your account, once done we will then be able to cancel the sim card , if we were to do this first it may cause further issues with the phone return.

If you need any more information or would like me to look further into this I will be more than happy to do so.

Regards

Paul.

rayzor
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for looking into it if i can help i have the tracking slip from post office also screen shot of the last  place the post was seen if any body needs these items i will be pleased to email them

thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rayzor,

If this isn't showing back on the system in the next few days we will look further into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
rayzor
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi phone found and cleared from my account glad thats all over

thanks for help

0 Kudos