Menu
ba_hughes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

package change issue

i recently changed my contract. Its a pretty long story this, so for now ill keep it short. I was promised no changes to my mobile account, but it appears ive now had the sim removed. This is completely against what i was told (twice), online by customer support. 

Therefore, i can no longer ring your customer support team. However, when i use the online chat, that is where i get directed all the time. 

THe second issue is that i went down from 2 boxes to one for the TV, but the wrong box was turned off. Twice i have been told this has been fixed ( i had to wait 30 mins before testing the box) but when i checked, the issue was not fixed. 

I really need help. 
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: package change issue

Hi ba_hughes, thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with a package change - although package changes aren't something we're able to help with here I appreciate that as this has impacted your mobile services getting in touch with the relevant teams has been made difficult.

I'd like to take a look and see what we can do to help - just look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos