Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new contract issue

Had an issue today contacted vm because I wanted to upgrade early they stated because I had arrears on my account they could not upgrade me until arrears was paid they stated I owed £6.00 but when I upgraded to new contract I got told by sales team I did not have to pay the £6.00 they took a payment from my account in February 2018 when the old contract ended in January 2018. 

Paid the arrears off today 02/11/20 when I did not owe this money they said I would be able to apply for new contract once this was paid so paid it.

Tried to obtain a new upgrade on my contract today 02/11/20 and was refused due to credit score I am in credit with my bill and they stated I paid my handset off.

I do not get any credit any were and was declined because of this issue with vm and they stated I had to get in touch with equifax.

Is there any way I can terminate this contract as I am not happy in the service I received today

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new contract issue

Hi Johndm123

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of this contract dispute. We're not able to cancel accounts via the forums, you'll need to give us a call to do so on 789 // 0345 6000 789 and we can get this processed for you. 

If the payment owing has been settled, this will then be sent by us to your credit file as a satisfied default, though any changes can take 30 days to take effect.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos