cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to amend direct debit details on handset loan

blossumlou
Joining in

I am very fustrated. I need to change my direct debit details for my virgin media handset loan.  I cannot find anywhere to change these debit details. When I sign into my credit agreement all the links are broken, I cannot set up a virgin media account as i don't have a home phone so cant access any billing there, and anything to do with mobile phones on their website is about new phones or upgrading.

Ive easily changed the direct debit details for my 02 airtime through the 02 app, but its looking as if the only way to change my virgin media details is to cancel the existing direct debit and let them chase me. 

I cant get past the first question when phoning virginmedia either as it asks for my landline phonenumber which I dont have and an account number which I no longer have as its with 02 now. 

i think a complaint to the ombudsman might be coming

2 REPLIES 2

blossumlou
Joining in

Thankyou for posting. Ive just used the phone number as was about to cancel the direct debit myself and got straight through after 4 hours of trying other numbers/apps/websites!

Hey blossumlou,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mobile handset loan. Have you been able to get your issues resolved?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L