Menu
stephencantwell
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

mobile account log in problems

hi,

ive been a broadband + tv customer for a few years now. recently i negotiated a new contract with virgin, as part of the package offer i was given a virgin mobile sim card. im trying to log into the mobile account section but it does not recognise my details.

i then tried to register a new mobile account imputing the new phone number but it then asks for a password that i set up? 

my new contract was negotiated via messaging service and was not asked for a password?

please help as its driving me nuts lool. oh and when i try ringing 0345 6000 789 as the help screen suggested that number just cuts out straight away 😞 

cheers, ste.

0 Kudos
Seagull79
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile account log in problems

If you were an existing customer it will be the same password you provide when calling for the rest of your package.
0 Kudos
stephencantwell
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

i tried to use that, which should be correct as its the password i used when negotiating my new contract last week. no joy when either logging in / creating a new mobile account though im afraid 😞
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi stephencantwell, 

Thank you for reaching out to us via the community. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with the login details for Virgin Mobile. 

It may sound a little silly but can you please try entering what you believe to be the password in all capital letters ?

If this does not work, not to worry as I am sure we can help 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
stephencantwell
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hey Nat,
Thank you for your reply, yes i tried both ways in upper + lower case (i read capitals worked for someone else in another thread) but still no joy unfortunately 😞
0 Kudos
stephencantwell
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

ok so after trying for over a week to log in, ive given up. virgin sim thrown in the bin and ive got a sky sim instead. it seams im not the only one to have log in problems. maybe virgin should look into this as surely it shouldn't be this difficult.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I am really sorry to hear this @stephencantwell.

Is the SIM a part of your cable deal?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
stephencantwell
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

hi lee,

yes i was sent a sim as part of my recent broadband + tv contract renewal.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi stephencantwell, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with this, this is something which we should be able to resolve over a PM, before we do this can you confirm if you have managed to set up the account or if you still need assistance with this? Chris

0 Kudos
yarfik
Up to speed
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The site as disable a number off functions includes changing or new passwords etc....I don't work for virgin how I no this as its happen to me now I'm pretty much have left virg8n altogether.as all uk call centers are shut
0 Kudos