Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

lost oomph sim

hi i was given a oomph 2gb sim a couple of months ago as part of an upgrade i presume.

the trouble i have is i put sim in spare phone which has subsequently disappeard,i have either lost it or i have misplaced the phone and to make matters worse i didnt get round to saving the number,i havent even used the phone and the last time i had it was in scotland in my campervan {thats were the phone was kept}.i have tried numerous times to get sim blocked etc but with no joy i know this covid stuff is coursing problems but a little assistance would be helpful,ive even tried to block it with virgin mobile and after 40 minutes was told i dont have an oomph sim.

cheers chazz

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: lost oomph sim

Hi chazz,

Sorry to hear you've lost your Oomph SIM and that you've been unable to get it blocked. I've found your details using the information we have on here and can see you've spoken to an agent, were they able to process a replacement for you?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I didn't actually speak to an advisor I did it by txt. And to be honest was a complete waste of time, nothing was sorted and after about 4hrs of texting I called it quits

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming Chazz, 

Just need a few more details from you then I'll be able to help 🙂 Popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos