Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

direct debit details

Im trying to get an upgrade with virgin with them almost 2 years.... i get through all questions no problem but when i put my bank details in (new bank account) it says please enter a direct debit.... i googled how to change told me to go through billing options to change direct debit. so i got to the option but it will not let me change my direct debit. Im wondering why that is the case as my partner signed onto theirs and they were able to edit their direct debit details??? please could i get some info as to why this is happening 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: direct debit details

Hi there @redlad77 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. Just to clarify - do you mean a home account or a mobile account you're having issues with? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Holly it was mobile account after hours of chatting online and an hour and fifty minutes of waiting on the phone I managed to change direct debit details. But I am still having problems as I am trying to get an upgrade but after putting in iban it asks me for direct debit account very confusing 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @redlad77 

Sorry for the delays you've had when trying to speak to the team. I'm glad to hear that we've been able to get that part resolved. Are you currently abroad at the moment? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Holly 

After 4 hours of waiting to get through I finally got it sorted 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @redlad77 

Sorry to hear that you had to hold for so long, we are very busy and doing all we can to speak to each customer. Really glad this has been resolved for you now. 

Please pop back and let us know if you need any further help. 

Have a great week and stay safe 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

0 Kudos